Hercules Monitor 5
Optimized for music production and mixing, this pair of active, bi-amplified Hercules Monitor 5 speakers (2 x 80 watts RMS) will take your home studio to the next level with precise, clear and powerful audio rendering.
The speakers’ compact design — featuring optimized acoustic waveguides, dual bass ports on the front of each speaker, as well as High Frequency (HF) and Low Frequency (LF) sound adjustment options — ensures that they can perfectly adapt to any environment, including smaller spaces.
The most important controls (an on/off button and volume control knob) are accessible right on the front of each speaker, for greater ease of use.
- Pair of clear and powerful active, bi-amplified monitoring speakers for your home studio.
- Perfect for music production and mixing, as well as multimedia creation.
- 80 watts of output power per speaker, with 160 watts of peak power.
- Silk-dome tweeter: 30 watts RMS.
- 5-inch/12.7-cm woofer with Kevlar membrane: 50 watts RMS.
- Dual bass ports on the front of each speaker allow Hercules Monitor 5 to perfectly adapt to any environment, including smaller spaces. The speakers can be laid flat, stand up straight, or be stacked one on top of the other.
- Easy to control: on/off button and volume control knob on the front of each speaker.
- XLR, 1/4”/6.35 mm jack (TRS) and RCA inputs let you connect a computer, sound card, DJ equipment, mixer, etc.
- The speakers are magnetically shielded to protect against interference from other electronic devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.).
- On/Off switch on front of each speaker for easy access
- Master volume knob on front of each speaker for more precise control
- Indicator light in ON position
- High-frequency adjustment: + or - 2 dB
- Low-frequency adjustment: + or - 2 dB
- Adjustable low-frequency cutoff: 56 Hz, 80 Hz or 100 Hz
Audio inputs (to connect a computer, DJ equipment, mixer):
- TRS (6.35 mm, balanced input)
- XLR (balanced input)
WARNING: California Proposition 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/